GreenPC is a non-profit social enterprise that is part of Infoxchange Australia's vision to help bridge the digital divide and ensure all people have equal access to information technology. Read more
GreenPC refurbish computers donated by corporate and government organisations. Each computer is throughly cleaned, tested and updated before being offered for sale to community groups, low income individuals and the general public.
GreenPC computers are internet ready and come with software installed.
Your company can increase your community profile and assist in achieving your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives by supporting any of our Digital Inclusion community programs, provide direct support in the refurbishment of computers, distribution of refurbished computers to communities in need, and supporting public housing wifi projects.
Become a GreenPC Asset Management Partner
Dispose of your end of life gear in an ethical and green way. GreenPC directly provide solutions to manage your e-waste and provide technology shortage to public housing residents and kids in schools left behind with the roll out of the Ultranet. Your donated equipment will provide direct linkages to Digital Inclusion whole of community development programs that directly address the digital divide.
GreenPC is one of the major contributions Infoxchange Australia makes to breaking down the 'digital divide', the electronic gulf that separates the information rich from the information poor.
GreenPC refurbishes used computers received from government and business organisations and makes them available to those who might not usually be able to afford a new computer system.
- We employ a workshop of trained technicians who completely rebuild and test each computer system. All GreenPC computers come with a twelve months parts and service warranty.
- Please note that GreenPC is not a charity and we do not provide free computers. Rather, we do our best to make them as affordable as possible. GreenPC is a not-for-profit organisation and relies on any monies we receive through sales to pay our staff and maintain our operation.
- To be eligible to purchase a GreenPC, customers must be holders of a current Health Care Card, Aged Pension Card, Disability Card or some other form of documentation relating to low income or disdvantage.
- GreenPC also offers computer systems and information technology services at affordable rates to registered charities and community groups.
- Orders can be placed through this website (no payment required at the time of order) or by phone on 03 9418 7400. GreenPC is happy to offer advice to all callers on what computer systems might suit their needs.
- GreenPC offers an Australia-wide delivery service on most of our systems.
To find out more about GreenPC, browse our online catalogue by clicking the button below, or call us, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, on 03 9418 7439.